Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big Win

I admit I didn't watch the super bowl this year - my thesis took priority. However, I did happen to win big in the office pool. For a long time I didn't participate in any of the almost constant activities that happen around here, but then some people started giving me a hard time. Now I do the bare minimum, which for the Superbowl meant giving up a dollar in change to write my name on one little square, in a complex process I really don't understand or care to understand.


It was quite a surprise to arrive at work this morning to find $20 on my chair. I'd won the 4th quarter prize. I don't know how, I'm hoping now when I'm asked to participate in office games I'll simply explain  since I won during the Superbowl I want to give someone else a chance.

No comments: