Way back J and I attended the Renegade Craft Fair in SF - it was amazing. I think we both were overcome with hundreds of good ideas for projects, and because I'm kind of a snob about these things I prevented her form making a lot of purchases because, let's be honest, she and I could make a lot of the stuff we liked ourselves and done it better.
A few weeks later we took G and the babes down for the Treasure Island Flea Market which was terribly overpriced and much smaller than expected, we did have a good time walking around.
Afterward we headed to Golden Gate Park (picking up a delish spinach, feta, olive pizza a couple blocks from the park) for a picnic.
The babes couldn't resist the park. I was slightly saddened to see that all the hazardous play structures I had loved so much had been replaced. I have fond memories of the Svz Grandparents taking us there. J and I had a hard time keeping up with the tykes - they were in heaven. Lil' J was also pretty thrilled to push Q on the swings.
Her cheeks!
So fun.
I love J's pose, perfecting his swing snap.
I think it took her a while to figure out exactly who was pushing her.
Laughing hysterically at himself in the car.
I love how you can hear the J-Speak in this, "Garble, garble, garble. BIRDS! Where going? birds? Garble, Garble, Garble..."
2 comments:
I love Jonah's impression of all the drums playing in the background at the very end of the video clip. You failed to give credit to the fifty or some bongo drummers making that awesome background beat. That's them Jonah is running off to go see with Gabi at the end.
i'm still not used to seeing jonah with short hair!
Post a Comment