Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Kids

Monday morning presented me with a lovely wrench in my plans - the car would not start. The issue - I had my textbooks for the semester shipped to my parent’s house and with pending reading assignments for class on Tuesday, I found myself requiring them. I found myself apartment bound and thus able to get quite a bit done while I waited for my generous M to come and bring me all the books.   

Eventually J and the babes picked me up and we went over to the Crocker and then to Chalk it Up at Fremont Park. I know I am biased regarding the draw of J’s kids, they are adorably hilarious. They express how much they are enjoying in their facial features, their smiles, their laughs. Everything is new and exciting – it’s contagious. Q, J and I shared the most amazing shaved ice and the two of them had me in stitches swarming over the blue and yellow deliciousness.


Q drawing at the Crocker.


J cannot convince her that this sheep is at all related to the pint size doll she loved to cuddle.




J was really excited to show me the cow.






She thought she was really hilarious. 


He has a little of a spitting problem. 


After a long day and blueberry flavored Italian ice.


Daddy J picked up some aviator shades for lil'J. He thought he was really stylish.


No comments: