Thursday, September 15, 2011

CA State Fair

K really wanted to see the Neon Trees at the State Fair, I hadn't seen them since Provo, so K, C & I spent a lovely evening wandering around Cal Expo. As fate would have it I had sent them a brief news clip earlier regarding an exciting new phenomenon ripe for mockery. I don't know how this switch happens in boy's brains but one min they are making fun of something and the next saying how awesome it would be to do it. Hence the following are the only documentation of our trip to the fair. 

C Plank

K Plank - And that cow for the record was giant & I was a little terrified of it. Sadly the photographer did not get the right angle for viewing the close proximity to the beast. 

And best of all, the John Deere Jackson Plank

Not to be outdone by any Aussie's C & K decided to come up with their own less obvious activity - Posting. 
Monster Post

Smokey Post

No comments: