While in Cleveland with T I picked up what has to be one of the most fantastic books ever, though I waited until I was home to order it.
It arrived last week and has
provided diversion, confusion, and many smiles. Here is a small sampling.
I'd be interested to see Steve's impressions on current fashion trends.
Whiteboy is seriously epic, and absolutely as culturally insensitive as it possible, totem carving Japanese characters show up near the end, still haven't figured that one out yet.
Herbie however is my absolute favorite!
Little does his father know, but his chubby lolly-pop wielding son is actually a champion of justice. In this particular strip he saves the British Empire from the Loch Ness Monster through the use of super power lolly-pops.
The line about Lady Bird...priceless.





2 comments:
Joe is dying to borrow this comic book. Also, Herbie seems like an excellent Halloween costume option.
Tell him it is 303 pages of pure wonder.
Post a Comment