Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Notes Much?

I'm at work the other day with my hand in my purse trying to find a pen, but I'm just not finding one. I set it on my lap and start digging, "I KNOW I have a pen in here somewhere". It took just a moment to find one. Then I wondered - "How many pens DO I have in here anyways?" It took long enough to find one that I am embarrassed by the final results - 9.


Yes, that's right. I had NINE pens in my bag. And they are all a different pen - those 3 fine point sharpies - green, blue and black. 

Final count:

4 Sharpies (of various sizes and colors - obviously a favorite)
2 Pilots (fine and extra fine point)
1 Fentons Creamery pen 
1 AON pen (from my trip to the AIJA conference in Paris - AON is a risk management firm who were marketing their services to lawyers at the conference)

Why might one need 9 pens? Well obviously to make notes in the THREE notebooks I seem to be carrying around. That would be in addition to the ubiquitous number of notes I have stored in my iPhone.

You'd think I carried all of these around in a large bag - especially since I have such a difficult time locating items in the bag - nope, it's not that big at all. 


No comments: