Thursday, December 8, 2011

G's Birthday

I cannot believe she is already 13. I remember being 16 when she was born and thinking that when she was my age I would be 32 - it seemed ancient. It's hard to remember she isn't still 2 years old.





I think everyone else will agree that this is our favorite picture of the night. I don't remember what B or C is telling her, but she was not thrilled about it.


One of her birthday achievements was to finally get her own facebook account. C & I helped her set up an email account and then hopefully laid some fear in the girl over safety concerns on facebook, rules about friending people, adjusting all her securities setting to be what we thought they should be, etc. 


Of course, a facebook account means a profile picture. She brushed her hair and posed.


I had to get some volume in her hair, I couldn't resist, I couldn't let her use the above photo. What kind of sister would I be? 

Then it was perhaps slightly too mature for a 13 year old. 


Ah, that's her. 



No comments: