Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BOOKS!!!

I couple weeks ago I bought what may be the most beautiful books in existence. I have been meaning to post some photos - the covers are amazing! Imported all the way from Canada, they look fantastic on my bookshelves!














3 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

Oh Kristen! Those are absolutely gorgeous. Who did you order them from? I just want to look. Have you read all of those by the way...?

KES said...

I ordered them from chapters.indigo.ca
to find them you have to search by the ISBN number. I tried to order all of them but missed one, sad!
I have read quite a few of them, several are even my second copy of the book, but these are so amazing I don't mind having two copies. I will probably have to order the book I missed soon.
Madame Bovary (9780141040318)
Great Expectations (9780141040363)
Sense & Sensibility (9780141040370)
Cranford (9780141442549)
Tess of the D’Urbervilles (9780141040332)
Pride & Prejudice (9780141040349)
Crime & Punishment (9780140455687)
Jane Eyre (9780141040387)
Picture of Dorian Gray (9780141442464)
Wuthering Heights (9780141040356)
If anyone decides they want to get some I need Tess and will repay and help with shipping which was 25.00 Canadian Dollars for 9 of the 10 books.
Oh and Jonah and Jonas totally need these (who am I kidding I want them too!)
http://www.penguin.co.uk/static/cs/uk/0/penguin_sets/classic_boysadventures.html

jes said...

Wow! I love the design for the charles dickens book. Martha is so jealous.