Friday night I babysat for the P' neighbors whose charming children - J and MK I had meet previously. Of course, when I arrived S and J (see bowling blog) were over visiting. MK and Sare dolls, but VERY active six year olds. After racing around the house with them on my back for 30 min it was time to find a different diversion. Luckily one of them grabbed the camera out of my purse. The entertainment could have gone on for hours but the battery did eventually die. "One more" "One more" - I think I took about 60 'one more' shots. My favorites where when they brought out the props and decided they wanted photos of them holding swords as if they had been stabbed - this lead to a whole series of "death" photos with one dead and the other standing over her with mournful expressions.
MK and J were great. I love their mom, B, we started discussing books as
I was leaving and I found her just throwing bestsellers I had not read
yet into my arms. Talk about hooked! I don't think there is any quicker
way to win me over. I am house sitting for them at the end of the month -
and I even liked their dog! Shocking, I know.
Here are some highlights:

No comments:
Post a Comment