Wednesday, October 22, 2008

J C G




Here he is. I only took one photo so that is the one you get. He looks more like a little man than a baby. Blond hair, blond eyelashes, blond eyebrows, blue eyes - a true Svz baby. He still looks like papa J though.

J is doing surprisingly well for having a child cut out of her abdomen yesterday. She was up walking today. Though last night she did threatened to kick my mother and I out because we were making her laugh to much and that hurts. If so we will bring her pain all week. They are keeping her at the hospital until at least Friday but more likely Saturday.

lil'J is very cute, his head is not deformed at all since she didn't squeeze him out - which made him incredibly pleasant right away. My mom took a million pictures and if she ever gives them to me I will post more.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! He's a cute one. I love his hair! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

vera said...

He sure is handsome,
and looks very content.
Looking forward to seeing those other pictures. Love to Jessie