Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Wonderful World of Disney

Last weekend I was able to spend three and a half lovely days at Disneyland. It is the first non-work related travel I have done in a while. It was lovely, though incredibly hot. I checked the forecast everyday for four days before departure and it was way off. The trip was full of adventures and unexpected surprises – like a 50 minute massage at the Grand Californian Hotel. My parents were in Anaheim for some of the weekend, on a totally unrelated trip, we got to do quite a bit together. My dad was brave enough to spend almost all of Saturday with C and I. Another fantastic feature of their being there was that they drove down, so even though we flew they we still kind enough to drive us to Walmart on the first night of our visit for a quick purchase. The best part was I did not receive a single phone call from the office nor did I check my email during the trip. Fantastic!









3 comments:

Tali Nay said...

SO JEALOUS!

Lyndsey said...

Thanks for the pics you sent! I'll have you know I waited in line to get a photo with ALADDIN even! I'm a sucker for those characters...especially CERTAIN ones...

jes said...

I don't think there is any other place in the world we get along better- its what proves we are such great sisters.