Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LA trip and BF Weds

Admission - I had not planned to go to my lovely friend BFs wedding. Despite all those months when he let me use his washer and dryer weekly, along with feeding and entertaining me. Add the fact that there was an invitation mix up. 

Then last week BF sent an email out to A, J, and I persuasively making the case for our attendance. Plane tickets were purchased soon thereafter. 

Piggybacking the trip with a visit to my friend H's made for a more relaxing weekend than I've had in a long time.



H & I at the beach.




Perfect Pine-cone ornament favors.



The venue was lovely - all the arches. 


Hot chocolate!!!! 


J, N, me, B, & A. 

The expression on L's face! 


Flying never gets old.


Returning marked the beginning of the end, this week I'll book my flight to DC as well as schedule the movers who will come pack all my belongings and ship them away. 

No comments: