Monday, June 17, 2013

Sometimes Projects Take Forever

Two years ago (yes, two years) I promised K and the Diplomat shirts. I had forced them (along with A) watch a documentary called Darkon (which if you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it immediately). The menfolk (K most enthusiastically) decided we needed to make our own LARP and adopt an aggressive strategy that involved storming the houses of all our friends. K was rather disappointed that all our rather brilliantly hilarious brainstorming never came to fruition. This year, for his birthday I finally made good on my task - making t-shirts. I will spare you all the details of this secret society, but the gear was supposed to follow a bear motif.

Thus I give you:





 He's again willing to consider my company tolerable.

Mom, next time I'm coming to use the silk screen press.

Also, K is a giant - this would be a comparison, not with a child's shirt, but with one of mine. I'm glad if any LARPing is to be had we are on the same team.

No comments: