Monday, May 20, 2013

Maker For The Last Time

It's strange to do things now and think, "this will probably be the last time I will ever X". 2013 was probably the last time to go with the family to the Maker Faire. From now on they'll be going without me. G did much better this year than she did last year. I made sure to keep her well fed this time. Last year I think I starved her.

A few moments:

 Some genius had buttons made from book covers. I need a button maker.

 Mosaic covered spaceship.


Tried to facetime lil'J so he could chat with his favorite machine, the wifi was too weak.

 Fake lost in the forest of light.


 I need a whiteboard and a belt with different colored pens at hand.
This would be the best job, or a great addition to any RS/Sunday School lesson.

 When we reached the point of collapse.

It's a car, covered in talking fish and crustaceans, synchronized into a chorus.
Their performance of Bohemian Rhapsody was unforgettable.

 Playing with the metal posers.


Maskingscape.

 And saving my life - box 116 charged my phone for me.

No comments: