Stop One: The Ferry Building for treats.
It happened to be one of the most gorgeous days. Which I'm sure was arranged specifically for my birthday.
Stop Two: The Stadium
I will say the game was amazing - beside the fact that I slipped on someone's spilled ketchup and ended up with twisted ankles on my knees in the middle of a hotdog promenade. Ouch. We had been rushing back to our seats after glancing at a TV while C procured some garlic fries and finding that the Dodgers had somehow gained 7 runs in the short time it took us to find the french fry location of her preference. But there was rejoicing in the end, so all ended well.
Warm-ups.
C & me
I'm sure we grossed out everyone in a five seat radius as we marathon-ed through a mountain of napkins and still ended up with mustard and sauerkraut everywhere.
I also drove C nuts running around the stadium taking snapshots of letters from different signs around the stadium. I'd come up with a thank you for the tickets that I was set on finishing. I probably could have spelled out a novel using only letters from beer ads. It was a perfect font/letter hunt distraction. Except when we would be walking through a crowd and I would suddenly disappear in pursuit of alphabet trophies.
Each picture is only 1" x 1" - it is a mini thank you, hence the blurry photo in bad lighting.
The day couldn't have been better.









No comments:
Post a Comment