Friday, May 10, 2013

Birthday Part IV - Sausalito

If you are looking for a lovely place to brunch, try Fred's Coffee Shop. If the lemon ricotta pancakes are on the menu I highly recommend them. They are the diameter of a soccer ball, be forewarned.

 That pink blob in the bottom left is a lone jellyfish.


I'm wishing I had cause to purchase this empty old club, if only for it's carved door.
The building did happen to be for sale.

If you feel like buying me a $4K bike I'd love one of these wood ones.


California is wonderful. The birthday weekend got several things off my list of things to do before I leave. The next week I found out I had passed all my clearances and approvals for the Foreign Service. I missed getting into the July orientation class by only a week. If the clearances had gone one week faster I would have been moving to DC at the beginning of July. Instead, I'll probably be waiting on the list of cleared candidates until January. It was still a very nice gift to have passed everything. Now it's just a matter of time.

No comments: