I know I've been home for a month, but in my defense it has been an insanely busy month. Though I really shouldn't complain that my life is full enough to prevent me from having time to sit at the computer and do things. Additionally right before I left for Cleve I
acquired one of these guys,
and as T can tell you from my trip I am pretty darn obsessed with it.
There were a lot of things I loves about Cleveland, one of them was
Tremont, which hands down (okay maybe next to Little Italy) would be where I would want to live. We visited this beautiful little bookstore and Lilly's Handmade Chocolates there. Both fantastic!
T perusing the selection of very clever cards we both purchased several of.

The chocolate store was seriously amazing. Not that it was useful for us, but they also pare all the chocolate with a selection of beverages.

T making her selections.

1 comment:
incidentally, i had dinner in tremont a few weeks ago and wished you could have been there. out on the patio, in front of the fire, eating gourmet chicken and waffles.
Post a Comment