What did we do for T's birthday - spend an afternoon at Yorktown Lanes of course. It was like stepping back to the year she was born. Seriously.
I was especially excited about the bowling party as I had recently watched a documentary on the Professional Bowlers Association "A League of Ordinary Gentlemen" (which I highly recommend). I'm totally not ready for the pro's, I'm good when I bowl a 70, but it was really enjoyable.
3 games of bowling, ice cream cake, pizza and despite the desk lady's efforts to make us pay for what our coupon clearly included - free games and shoes, it was fantastic! Plus let's be honest, I've been dying to meet T's friends there after hearing so many great stories about them, it was a real treat, and they did not disappoint.
1 comment:
um, no close ups of D's muscles??
Post a Comment