Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Headboard

This may be the longest I have ever taken unpacked my belongings, ever! In my apartment in Davis I had the entire one bedroom apartment unpacked and decorated in less than 48 hours. Chaos still rules here in Sacramento. Figuring out where to put everything in my room has been a struggle. There is one long wall entirely made of grey cement bricks - solution, a headboard.

Last night I went home and with Dad and J's help finished the headboard.






Now I just need to figure out to do with the rest of the room.


3 comments:

The Highlands Mathis said...

That looks great! Did you buy fabric for it or did you use your green curtains?

P.S. I am still not-so-secretly in love with your comforter.

KES said...

L - I can't believe you recognized the curtains!! I did use them. All the windows here have those funky mounted pull string curtains.

Yeah, I can't believe I am still using the comforter. I think I made it in 2003. I do love it though!

L said...

I didn't know you made that comforter! Well done!

Hi, Liz Pickett!