Last Friday I grabbed Q and J to meet C and her nephew I at the park in Davis. Could these two be any more adorable? – I could eat them up.



Saturday I had the bundles of joy all day. Thank goodness L was home to help, you need 8 arms to keep hold of them.

J kept trying to climb in my lap and push Q out of my arms, not a promising behavior from one who generally adores his sister. We distracted him with an animated “Where the Wild Things Are” about 30 times and finally resorted to driving him around in the car to get him to take a nap. He protested vehemently when I tried to lay down with him multiple times – in the car her was out in less than 5 min. He woke up looking like he was coming out of a drug induced coma, he did finally return to his normal self.







1 comment:
They are SO super cute! I love that picture of Q napping in her "nest." She had the right idea!
Post a Comment