
Yesterday at 4:30 I emailed my boss and our director my formal resignation from my job. I was in a panic for most of the day, but didn't want to wait until Monday and have to worry about it all weekend. I had other things - like moving and school that needed my focus.
After September 10th I will no longer will I see my desk, students, coworkers, etc. on a daily basis. I still feel like it is a little crazy, but it is good to know I am doing the right thing and I am thrilled about all the potential opportunities. I am thrilled to get to focus on school and hopefully get some internships.
For now I just have to try not to think about the potential chaos that could be waiting on Monday morning when I head back to the office.
2 comments:
wow friend! i hope to talk to you about this soon.
Love this beyond ALL reason! Yay for you!
Post a Comment