I can’t remember the exact context…it was rather late. A few nights ago J and I had a ridiculously long “discussion” about who was Uncle T’s favorite. Ridiculously long! We both proposed manifold reasons why we were the favorite and the other was not, we then contemplated the competition coming from G’s corner of the ring. In the end I won by default with the, “I was here before everyone else, even J…” line. Though J did give me a run for my money with her “just wait till Anthony Jr. comes along” bid. AG – they could even have the same initials.
Today I was making yet another friend from work watch lil'J’s Tom Petty impersonation and I had the horrible realization that I had just been supplanted as the first born - he is the first born of the next generation. So here is why lil'J and I will always be the favorites. Love ya J!





J emailed me her response:
2 comments:
Only 11. You can do that in your sleep :)
It's to bad that she doesn't sleep so they never get done.
Post a Comment