Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3 Down...

13 more to go!
I am pleased to announce that if I finish one paper every day for the next 13 days that will give my professor 5 days to read everything and let me know if I need to make any changes, which I probably will since she has had me make changes to every paper I have submitted so far. Not that I can complain...I am such a procrastinator! Though in my defense January-March is a crazy time at work for me since I am still doing multiple jobs.
Thankfully a new employee, Cyntia, is starting tomorrow! It is about time! I will probably celebrate by taking Tali's advice and have a mental health day next week to work on some papers, or maybe if I am very lucky I can finish four papers on Saturday while I am listening to conference, because I won't be going anywhere and will justify multitasking in this instance and thus I may be able to finish them all before the 13th. Either way the 13th is my self selected deadline (Ha! I don't even believe myself when I write that).
Thankfully I do have some vacation time this month so I will be in SF visiting friends on the 13th and 14th and then I will be off to Florida the 19th-25th for a early graduation and birthday trip. I can't hardly believe that once I finish these papers I will be done, done! I feel like this Master's program has gone on forever.
I can't believe my 27th birthday is approaching and will soon pass. I find that shocking. I guess I always thought my life would end at 25 because I didn't plan for what I would be doing at this point - school and work I guess, good to know I am on track.

1 comment:

BrittneyGrace said...

Wait if you leave how am I going to survive?!? I can't do this by myself!