Monday, April 6, 2009

The Pernicious Sin of Photography

My favorite moment from General Conference:

President Monson is talking about evils in the modern world and the computer. G looks at mom and says in her most accusatory tone “Yeah MOM!” Somehow insinuating that my mother had something to learn from the stern lesson being taught.

Silent pause in the Svz living room (not a frequent occurrence).

The expressions on the faces of Mom, C and Dad register shock, embarrassment, indignation, mirth, and amusement. C, Dad, and I begin laughing.

K: “G, he said pornography not photography.”

G: “What?”

K (repeating): “He said pornography not photography.”

G: “What’s the difference?”

Needless to say Mom and G will be having a talk…. I missed the next few minutes of Pres. Monson's talk as C, Dad and I were just about rolling on the floor. Mom had to shush us.

2 comments:

Tali Nay said...

oh. my. gosh. hilarious!

Katie Kay said...

Top 5 best conference stories....Easy. Love it!