Lots of great things have been going on. The Saturday before the new job started I moved down to my grandparent's house near San Francisco. The weekend before that I moved all my stuff to my parent's house. It's been more packing and unpacking than even I could handle. I'm now at 31 moves.
I'll be slowly catching up on happenings. But for now I'm enjoying how picturesque life is right now.
Lunch with books and live Jazz music.
View from the terrace at the office.
I love the walk to work.
Jogging near the beach a few blocks from my grandparent's house.
Finally settled on a direction - it's nice to have a plan for the next few months.
I still can't get over that I live and work here now.
Feeling overwhelmingly blessed and grateful. Now to settle in, get some projects done...and wait for the end of November and hopefully good news about the next phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment