Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baseball with B

The Giants had a depressing season. Back in August a man walked into the firehouse off the street and offered my dad tickets to a game for the next week. Sadly he had to work but brother B and I picked up the tickets and had a lovely time.

The weather was perfect, the game was wonderful, the day was great.

Grateful to be sitting in the shade.


 Quick stop at the Ferry Building afterwards for treats.

 Dinner afterward with D & N in Berkeley.


It was such a nice surprise to have such a lovely day off and good times with B mid-week. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get time off, my boss surprised me by being willing to let me take the day off when I was already taking several days off in August. Very grateful.

A perfect summer day. 

No comments: