D & I did not plan enough time for this outing, finding out the prior evening that the museum did not open until 2pm did not aid our planning. Despite user error and poor planing (unlike me, I know) it was lovely.
I thought this race-car themed game was charming. The cars move around the track and count your laps for your score.
D was disappointed I beat him...by only 6 points.
Rows and rows.
D waiting to find out what "your future partner may be". Sadly we couldn't get it to work after I went. Thankfully, my future spouse may be "nice".
Arghhh! The clown puppet was creepy. You press buttons to make its arms and legs go up and down like a bad marionette, all while crazy music is playing.
Scoring more than D.
Still scoring higher than D.
Can you see who is in the front row? That would be President & Mrs. Reagan. Nancy's red shirt says something about saying no to drugs.
D was thrilled when he finally played one of the games I had played and earned a score higher. It was a rare thrill in the series of machines we played in sequence.
Beyond my artistic critique of the rather objectifying nature of many of the machine's designs, the visit was fantastic. There is a huge pinball show happening in Dixon in May, probably worth a visit. Something is magic about the combination of sounds and lights in a pinball game.
No comments:
Post a Comment