Kings Game

I hope you can tell how close we are, it was amazing! And so much fun. My friend J got tickets from her boss.
Here is my friend A and I at the Oakland temple, our entire branch took a bus down to see the lights. I enjoyed the ride and luckily the fog cleared after dinner or we wouldn't have seen anything.

After Christmas T and I flew down to Disneyland for a week. It was amazing! We had a fantastic time. Though the park was insanely crowded we got to do everything and never had to wait that long.
One highlight - I totally killed on the buzz lightyear ride - ranked second in the entire park that day, excited. Sadly, it was a feat not to be repeated. Please note the 'Rank 2' at the top - even better because at one point I looked down and realized my point counter was as high as it could go so I stopped shooting, and thus didn't get the number one spot.


1 comment:
I LOVE the Space Ranger 1 & 2 scores and photo. Awesome!
Post a Comment