I knew it was a great presentation with amazing content, and did take me from about 10pm last night until 7am, 10 am to 1 pm, 4 pm to 6pm today to compile. After 14 hours it better be fantastic.
It was so fantastic...my professor asked if she could have it, three times over the course of 15 min. She LOVED it, "amazing" "I have never seen a presentation like that" "where did you find everything". My friend J was sitting next to the Prof said the entire time Prof S. was ohhhhing and awwwing over everything.
For not covering half my content and points, and not having my themes as organized as well I might want I will contest that it was still slightly epic.
And...I believe I have found my final project, drum roll.............

DICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Graduation is getting closer by the day! If I can just get through the semester.
1 comment:
yay!!! victory! so glad to hear it!
Post a Comment