I've got to thank my internship (and my mother) for a crash course in illustrator. When I told the exhibit coordinator I could do some basic design, I meant REALLY basic, but I still got signed up to do some projects for the exhibit. I've had to learn quickly. Here is some of what I have done.
The first presentable one is a language map, that will go through a lot of edits, but basically looks the way it will in the museum.

The second one is a comparison of the sizes of various mammoths and elephants,
the museum will have a scale model pygmy mammoth this will accompany.

The colors don't show quite the same on the small version and also a lot of edits to go. As soon as I get something started another project is ready to start. I am amazed (and a little overwhelmed) that they are letting me do so much...it will be pretty great to have a little portfolio. And how fun will it be to have stuff I made on display in a museum!
No comments:
Post a Comment