Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Hey Trippy!
Yes, that is how my coworker Ry began his email this morning. Trippy! Yesterday was an interesting day. I started off with high hopes – I mean when you randomly find five bucks in the pocket of the coat you have not worn in ages it has to be a good thing, right? Not so, as soon as I walked into the building yesterday I took a fall. Apparently there was some film on the tile which did not agree with my shoes. Granted it only covered about 2 square feet of surface but somehow I managed, over the course of the day, to slip 4 times walking over it. Fearing for my life, or at least my ankles I requested our facilities guys mop the floor. Of course they doubted my story, this meant I had to walk them over to the offending tile and demonstrate how slippery it was. Pretty hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment