Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Case of the nonexistent alarm clock

The only recent excitement of my trip is the fact that I have not had a clock or alarm. This morning (the first for which I had to be at the conference at 8:00) I neglected to ask for a wake-up call. Which had more to do with my trepidation concerning the people at the front desk than forgetting to ask for one.

The conference is interesting, though the sponsor room has not been terribly busy, which is bad for business. I initially thought it was going to be great but traffic died down substantially. I am so paranoid nothing will come of this it almost makes me sick. If the rest of the days continue like this I will be bored out of my mind by the time the conference ends Saturday.

Of the problems I am facing one thankfully has been solved. One of the other sponsors was handing out travel clocks with alarms – so my punctuality is saved and I am quite relieved.

No comments: