There are mountains of tomatoes on the bushes at KH's house. A few weekends ago I decided I would clean off some of the branches. I made a strong start Friday evening. But once it started to get dark I thought it best to save the rest for Saturday morning.
Saturday morning came, and I went out to the bushes, only to find a HUGE and rather frightful spider had spun a web across the front of the tomatoes.
I didn't really need any more tomatoes, ever.
Roommate KC came home a week later and proposed the removal of the spider. She caught it in the pool net and pushed it down to the bottom of the pool, a good 9 or 10 feet. Said spider did not like it. You know a spider is big when it's at the bottom of a pool and still looks huge.
I still have not mustered any further interest in the tomato plants.
No comments:
Post a Comment