This week I took the shortest trip to Disneyland of my life. Whirlwind. Sunday D, J, S & I took the long drive down I-5.
Finally reached LA.
We had dinner at Doria's Haus of Pizza. An Italian Haus apparently. It was delicious and the waitress took my request for "lots of lemon" seriously.
Disneyland
One of the big ticket items on this trip was lunch at Club 33. One of my lovely friends got us in through her employer, who has a membership.
Inside. (Note: Thanks to A, who I stole many photos from)
The elevator and stairs up to the restaurant.
D riding up in the elevator.
The hallway.
S & A at the table.
C & I at the table.
S & S at the table.
D & I waiting for our next course.
Lunch was quite the affair. You order your entree from the menu and then head over to an extensive buffet of fruit, salad, veggies, cheese, meat, sea food, soup and bread.
My takings from the buffet.
Then your entree arrives.
Afterwards you attack a giant dessert buffet. I wanted to skip the rest of the meal and head straight for dessert when we first walked in and saw the selections.
I tried less than half of the dessert options.
After lunch we headed out to the balcony surrounding the dining room. The main dining room is located directly above Cafe Orleans.
The park filled up during the hour we were at lunch.
After digesting we were off for more rides.
S, D, A, & S
Worst photo bomb ever. Later, in line for Star Tours, C also inserted himself into a stranger's photo.
S, J, me, C, S, & D.
My score beat everyone in our group, not just C - who I annihilated by almost 64,000 points.
A was a nervously close second.
The tower of terror - I need to work on my terror face.
D (getting strangled in the back), S, A, & S.
J, S, me, & C.
I love Disneyland at night
Me, C, J, & S.
Our last stop of the night was the most exciting attraction of all - first aid. C got something stuck in his eye and had to wander around in pain for about an hour before we took him to flush out his eye.
Tuesday we drove back. A short but lovely excursion.
2 comments:
Ooh so fun! A quick trip is always fun but super packed! The last few times I've gone I have only been able to go for 1 day so I get a park hopper pass and go for it. Was eating at Club 33 super expensive? Those desserts (and the food too) look so so delicious!
It was expensive, probably the most expensive lunch of my life. It was delicious though.
Post a Comment