Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Branch

I am enjoying my new branch more than I can say. Surprisingly even though it is only a branch it feels bigger than the ward in Davis was. I am still "getting used to it" and have been so busy with the students that I haven't been around much, but I have a feeling it is going to be great.

Here is a small sampling, posing after working on quilts for the humanitarian aid part of the California YSA Conference that was this weekend.



Goldfish racing for FHE



I love having JA in the branch - it is great to have someone I know so well.



Despite a late start my little fish did win this race.



At the State Capitol Building

1 comment:

Suz said...

So what exactly is your job? I know there are some law students involved, but I'm not sure what your role is.